ETI offers various portable generators designed to run on diesel fuels.
ETI's Tactical Generator® output is computer grade vs. most generators which produce noisy, unstable power less suitable for the reliable operation of electronic equipment.
- Continuous prime ratings up to 30 kW
- Multiple unit parallel operation capability optional
- The Diesel and JP-8 fuels are preferred by Warfighters in the field because they are more readily available, but gasoline, natural gas or propane fueled versions are also available.
- Internal fuel tank provides hours of operation at full load. Optional transit cases with fuel bladders available in various capacities.
- Quieter operation compared to most generators.
- The small units are easily Man Portable. All sizes weigh less than traditional diesels.
- Optional DC outputs for batteries or DC loads.
- Available in open frame, skid or transit case versions. Transit case models available with open or closed door operation.